Another generous Friday giveaway…and what a cracker it is this week. Yes, we’re giving away a
Papillionaire old-school treadlie. Just in time for summer!
Not only is she very pretty, this Papillionaire bike is:
- a fully customised Sommer bicycle valued at almost $700
- powered with a 3- speed internal hub (yes, gears!)
- an upgraded model with CRMO frame, Shimano grip shifter & more
- resplendent with chrome-capped, smooth leather washer grips
- decked out with a crafted leather saddle, copper rivets and chrome spring mount rails
- fitted with laces and frame for adjustable width and tension
- sporting a wicker basket up front
To be in the running, you will need to do two things:
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter (the highlights from the week’s blog…no spam EVER!) before Monday 12th December 5pm AEST (of course, if you’ve already done so, sign up a friend!)
- AND ‘like’ the Papillionaire facebook page. We’ll announce the winner on the Papillionaire FB page. We’ll send the bike off to you before Christmas!
Papillionaire is a Melbourne-based bicycle company that custom-designs Dutch style bikes. If you’re in Melbourne, the store is located at the end of Glass Place, Prahran. Or check out their site – very pretty things to be seen!