I’m not sure if you know – I Quit Sugar has gawn global. As in, my book is now on sale around the world and the online 8-Week Program can be done wherever you are on the planet. The impact of this, for me, has been huge. I now get feedback from people from cities I have to look up on Google who share their experiences with the Program. I meet people in the street in countries on the other side of the world who approach me to tell me how going sugar-free has affected them and their families. I am always touched and awed by the way messages can cross borders. Mightily humbled!
I’m giving away an international Mr & Mrs Smith Hotel voucher valued at $AU600
($US600/£400GBP). Details below.
The I Quit Sugar 8-Week Program now has participants from as far afield as Dubai, Kuwait, South Africa, Panama, Switzerland, Indonesia and Sweden. The impact of sugar on humanity’s health is crossing all kinds of cultures and borders and demographics – a massive concern in health circles right now is the rise of sugar-related diabetes and obesity in second world countries such as India and Indonesia.
- You can read here about how Laura from the UK quit sugar after seeing an extract of I Quit Sugar in The Mail.
- Read here about how Anita the pastry chef from Spain has changed her eating (and cooking!) through the Program.
- Or here about how Lucy from New York has completely changed her tastebuds after quitting sugar.
- Or here about how Daniela from Germany has healed her depression.
- You can catch up on more international IQS testimonies here.
Simply click on the button below to sign up today.
To be in the running to win the voucher, you’ll need to sign-up to the 8-Week Program before June 3 and tell us in 25 words or less (on the form below) why you have decided to quit sugar with IQS.
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Mr and Mrs Smith Competition”]
* Please note, this competition is also being run on IQuitSugar.com. There will only be one winner. You can enter on either site, but you only need to sign up to the Program once. Entries close 11:59pm June 3. For full terms and conditions click here.