NOTE: This post has been amended!!!!
Wow I’ve been inundated with lots of interest. PLEASE if you’ve already emailed me your details, please refer to the application criteria below and resubmit your application attending to this details. Thank you!!
Well, my little business of one is expanding! Want to join my fun?
I’m looking for a super enthusiastic person to work directly with me, assisting me with the technical side of my blog and online offerings, as well as performing PA duties (coordinating schedules and my TV commitments, some research and banal things like going to the post office). So, it’s a bit of a girl/boy Friday position. The role could also include writing work (with bonus mentoring!), depending on the candidate.
- are thrilled to work two days per week. Perfect for students or parents, or…
- are able to work at least one of the days with me from my Darlinghurst office (on Oxford St).The other I’m happy for you to work from the moon, or…
- own your own Apple laptop computer
- have had some sort of PA/office experience
- have a driver’s license
- are keen to start immediately
The position is a paid one. But also one that is about learning and growing.
The role would suit a multi-media/technology student, a budding writer/journalism student who’s proficient with blogging technology, or a PA who “gets it”.
How to apply (please read carefully):